The Professional Services Marketing Conference 2019 is thrilled to have the Hon. Damien Tudehope BA/LLB MCL attend the conference to discuss Finance & Small Business.
The delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions about how the NSW Government is supporting Small Business and what the financial situation is for the state of N.S.W.
The minister will be discussing :
– Ministers understanding of SME and the impact they make to our economy
– it would be nice to hear about his background
– Challenges faced by SME identified by gov. and what is being done to address those issues
– complexity, grants availability & application , too many licenses and so on
– How the government is helping SME and some case studies of successes
– What is planned for this NSW governments term to help SME?