Talking real life experiences of successfully building a business from scratch.
- Ondina Gregoric and Geoff Anderson have each had over 25 years experience running their own business. In this panel discussion, Ondina and Geoff are sharing and discussing about some of their experiences of growing a business.
Through the conference, there are amazing speakers with lots of incredible approaches and value for businesses to raise their profile and increase visibility of their business. This discussion, will reflect the topics of what has been discussed through the conference and how this has impacted on growing their businesses.
The Panel Discussion is going to tackle the following questions:
- How much of focus does a business need on Business Development?
- Can a business afford to not do their marketing?
- What are some pivotal topics raised today that are essential for growth?
- What are some experiences on the journey of starting a business from scratch?