There are important considerations to Winning & Retaining Clients.
Frank Choy discusses these three important concepts for the marketing and sales process:
- Being clear about your business model; in particular Developing your Unique Value Proposition. This is a cornerstone for crafting your marketing and sales messages.
- The Superior Customer Experience – from initial inquiry to whole of life experience.
- How a firms Resources & Capabilities is vital for engaging clients for the duration.
- The role of CRM systems in Email Marketing.
- The iterative process of Organisational Learning and the Firm’s Evolution – underpinning client relationships and client retention:
- Innovative firms continue to amaze their clients
- How firms learn from their clients.