The Professional Services Marketing Conference has 14 amazing speakers all specialists on topics to assist Service Professionals get more clients. More are expected to add to the knowledge pool on the day.
Topics to be covered are:
Marketing skills to help Service Professionals get more clients.
Giving background to why you need to regularly do your marketing, putting in a routine rather than leaving your marketing until business is quiet.
How branding makes a huge first impact and helps support a business.
How the Service Professionals thinking can grow a business.
Leadership approaches for building a strong client base.
Why growing a vibrant, active tribe is so important.
How to get the prospect to sign on the dotted line and get the sale.
Why networking is pivotal in growing a business.
The Professional Services Marketing Conference is to help Service Professionals with their marketing and getting more clients.
There are over 2 million small to medium size businesses in Australia and all are looking to get more clients and be profitable. An important part of achieving this is to have enough marketing in place to raise awareness of the business and then being able to convert the prospects into clients.
This conference is for Service Professionals such as Accountants, Lawyers, Financial Planners, Mortgage Brokers, Chiropractors, Health professionals, Doctors, Business Coaches, Life Coaches, Yoga Teachers, Graphic Designers, Photographers, and so many more specialists in their field who perhaps struggle with promoting themselves.
If you are a Service Professional, you will meet like-minded professionals at the Professional Services Marketing Conference who are all wanting to grow their business and get more clients.
You will have the opportunity to network with others who are all working on their own business.
You will be able to network, learn from others and share.
You'll be able to meet professionals who can help you grow your business.
You'll have chances to meet with the speakers and ask those niggling questions.
All our brilliant speakers help Service Professionals to grow a business and get more clients.
All speakers for the Professional Services Marketing Conference are experts in their field & based in Sydney. They work with Small to Medium size businesses , even some large businesses, so they understand the challenges and opportunities faced by our Service Professionals attending the conference. Every speaker is a Service Professional too.
The Professional Services Marketing Conference sets itself apart as the speakers have been along the business journey the attendees are going along too. This conference is a learning, supportive and interactive environment where asking questions is expected!
There will be plenty of opportunities to connect with the speakers.
This is a special conference in so many ways - what will you as a Service Professional get when attending this conference?
- You will meet and see present professionals who specialise in marketing, sales and personal development. This means that the people in the room are people who can help you to grow your business.
- You will be networking with like minded Professionals who understand your world. They are doing what you are doing, yes in a different discipline but what you are experiencing is what they are experiencing or have experienced so the whole room can support each other in growth and business development and support.
- You will be inspired, some questions will be answered, some ideas will be initiated and again you will be supported to develop your business to the next level whether you are a CEO of a large firm or a sole trader working week to week.
- We have small business owners, university lecturers, marketing specialists, mindset specialists, marketing strategists, sales experts in the room to support Service Professionals to develop and be even more successful.
- You are going to have a great day - presentations from specialists, meeting the Federal Minister for Small Business and Family Business, meeting Service Professionals just like you working to grow and run a successful business plus you will have everything to nourish you and care for you at the Sydney Boulevard Hotel.
- At such a reasonable price, this is a no brainer! Just register and purchase your seat for a great day!
What more can you need from a conference for Service Professionals? If there is something more, then please email or comment and we will do our best to give you what you need and are looking for out of a conference designed for individuals just like you, Service Professionals.
The Professional Services Marketing Conference will try and assist when challenges come up, such as illness or family concerns, that will compromise attendance at the conference. Due to hotel requirements and payment pathway considerations, cancellation requests will only be able to be handled up to 14 days prior to the conference day.